Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Back From the Brink

Recently, I was told by a great many (two people) that they checked this blog daily in case of updates. As you can see from my last post’s date line it has been a great while since I’ve posted. I was moved to write something today…even if just to give two sentences to two people.

It would be too complicated and too involved to pick up where I left off; pages and pages of boring daily accounts of illness, music and TV would scroll down the screen in dreadful monotony. Alas, I will report the high/ and not- so- highlights in 5 sentences or less.
1. I had Mono. (Lesson learned: Do not make out with fictitious High School boys named Kevin.)
2. I spent 3 weeks in bed. (Lesson learned: Developed life experiences through the subplots on my favorite shows.)
3. Played music/ Saw music (Lesson Learned: Rock shows can be very therapeutic.)
4. Ate too much turkey (Lesson learned: Exercises in stomach stretching is less scientific and more painful.)
5. Participated in Fallon Family holiday traditions: We cut down a beautiful tree and soon it will sit in my father's living room tall, proud and full of Christmas. I walked the equivalent of Texas shopping at the outlets with Mom. (Lesson learned: The supreme holiday joy experienced as a child is overshadowed by adult foot pain.)


RHTL (Red Headed Terror League) REPORT:

The RHTL are working toward bringing music to the masses. Movements toward RHTL DJ nights are progressing…more info to follow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's about f-ing time, fallon!
ruby, we did not get to disco on monday, as i was a lame-ass and only stayed for one pint of ice water and a heavily frosted cupcake. however, i think we will have some practice at developing playlists this weekend on the road...
d*