Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Hurricane and the Low Pressure Front

As the rains have returned, so must I.

I return not to complain about my pruning fingers, my perpetually damp socks and my failing boots with the hole in the sole. I’m not going to write about damp leaves and slippery rocks keeping me from hiking this past weekend. Nor will I gripe about the hay, wet with disappointment, unsuitable to ride in through saturated pumpkin patches and drowning corn mazes. I will not curse the rain, damn the rain or even shout profanity toward the sky, even if I feel provoked. I will dutifully raise my umbrella and go about my day without uttering a “nasty weather we are having” in an elevator with a stranger. No I will not do any of these things.

I merely want to share with you a great big hello.

HELLO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is like having a FREE advance ebay to sell your new or used products.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the free ebay you need to sell your products FREE.