Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Boring Town, Population One

Wow has it really been two months since I posted anything? Have I really had nothing to say? I did sort of disappear into oblivion, choosing sleep over exciting week night and even weekend plans. Or maybe I haven’t posted because of the oppressive heat that has plagued New York for what feels like an eternity. I was just too hot, tired and dehydrated to type. I could have posted and posted “UGGGgggghh I’m so f-ing hot” for two months. Aren’t you glad I spared you?

I have had my hands full this summer (I can’t believe it’s coming to a close soon.) Unlike last year when the rhtl were taking in shows every night and finding ourselves at exclusive rock n’ roll after parties, I’ve been mopping up water from my busted Air Conditioner (that I refuse to turn off even though it produces a great lake on the floor when left on.) I’ve been traveling although I can’t think where, and doing lots of stuff I can’t remember. Obviously the summer months have proved to be a boring blur of I can’t remembers.

Here’s to an exciting fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fall is the best! we will wear sweaters, eat pie, record rock and roll songs, win contests, make custom bags, and shake the hands of the mighty.

thanks for posting again! maybe i should resurrect mine own blog.

xo rhtl a